My name is Thomas Gucciardi. I would like to simplify the main reasons to own a Fixed Indexed Annuity.
1. Hence the word "Fixed" The insurance will insure your principle is safe as long as you keep the funds with them for the contract length.
2. The word "indexed" simply means you can participate in market related growth according to the terms of your contract. The gains credited will be locked in each contract year.
3. The growth is "tax deferred" so you do not get a 1099 each year (like a CD) and will not have to pay taxes on the growth. Unless you withdraw it.
4. An Annuity has the ability to give you income for life, even if the contract runs out of money.
5. Most Fixed Indexed Annuities allow the owner to withdraw 10% of the value each year, this way you have liquidity. An Annuity is simply a contract between you and an insurance company.
Please contact myself, Tom Gucciardi a 30 year veteran at 954-804-4381 for more information.
CEO, Global Financial Group